Friday, February 23, 2007

My New Job

I started my new job last Wednesday. So far I am learning a lot and really enjoying it! It has been interesting to learn the history of the organization and to see the plans for the future.

In just 1 short week I have been blessed by the strong Christian faith that exists here.

This is the chapel on the campus where I will be each day!


Here is the mission and vision of my new employer.

Mission: Arising from faith in Jesus Christ, the mission of ---- is to enhance the quality of life for adults of all beliefs who have cognitive, intellectual and other developmental disabilities.


Vision:----- will be an outstanding provider of a care continuum, within nurturing communities, for adults with cognitive, intellectual and other developmental disabilities.

No comments: